My Semen analysis report, please see

Sprem count is 22mil/ml vol. is 6ml motility is 50% grade 3 motility is 30% grade 1 n 2 motility is 10% normal = 75% abnormal = 25% puss cells = 3-5
Asked On : Fri, 3 Sep 2010
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
your analysis appears normal
few we pus cells in the semen are normal, many pus cells suggest the presence of seminal infection. This also can affect the viability of the sperm.if it is above 10 then it may be a concern
you can go for repeating the test
take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The semen analysis report needs little improvement like the motility of 50 % is fine but ideally the actively motile should be 50% or more.So to improve it you have to stop any bad habit if you have like smoking;alcohol etc.Also you need to take antioxidant like vitamins A;E;C ;lycopene;and also co-enzyme Q10 and you will be fine in a couple of months.