My HDL is 5, what can I do to increase the number ?

my HDL is 5 what can i do to increase the number? my ldl is 137 and i m on the proces to change my habits. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Do these two exercises for 20 minutes each and your HDL will improve.Keep doing the exercise t keep yourself healthy. Anulom Vilom – Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril then -keeping the left nostril closed deep breath-in through right nostril then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril. This is one cycle of anulom vilom. Repeat this cycle for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day(maximum 60 minutes in one day). You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed. Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day.(Max 60 min/day) Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.