My 88 years old father having pain in his lower left side after suffering from aspiration pneumonia

my father in law just got out of the hospital yesterday.  He was in for 9 days after suffering aspiration pneumonia and had a mild heart attack.  He is 88 years old.  He was sent home with home oxygen  and has been prescibed pavix - 75mg, senokot - 8.6mg., apo furosemide - 20mg, lipitor - 40mg, aspirin and a multi-vitamin.  He has just complained to me about pain in his lower left side which is his chest because at his age his chest has dropped down.  What should I do?

Asked On : Sun, 11 Oct 2009