My 8 year old son undergone Intestinal Malrotation surgery when he was 3. Now lacks energy and suffering from stomach pain

My son history - Had surgury for malrotation 3 years old - Almost daily lacking energy - Had low iron once with a blood test , but a second test a week later was fine. Now to my issue. We are going to the doctor tomorrow , but im concerned he might not be get the proper test. What test should he undertake and what should we look for. The issue He has stomach pain infrequent , but this weekend his pain has intense to a pain of 5 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 big the highest. He also now is beginning to be dizzy as well infrequently. He did have a lower grade fever of 101 as well. This weekend he has been lying down almost the entire time and hasnt been hungry or ate for a few days. He also has dark circles under his eyes and looks thinner.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Feb 2011