My 8 year old son has pimples on buttocks. What could it be ?

hi my8 year old son has little red spots with some white centers on his buttocks could you tell me what they are please. ps he still wears pullups at night time
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
hi and welcome to health care magic,
well from the history you have given your son seems to have a bacterial or viral infection, does he have fever too?? if there is fever it could be a viral exanthametous fever or just a bacterial infection of the skin, kindly take him to the doctor and he will guide you regarding its management,
take care.