My 5 years old child is suffering from allergic rhinitis and adenoids. For how long can i give her montair LC kid ?

MY 5 year old has been coughing for part 9 months ...kid was given montair 4 mg by my paedetician but no effect was seen.....later ENT prescribed her with montair LC kid for 3 months.(diagnosed with allergic rhnitis+ adenoids )..after taking the pill for few days...couging was almost nil...however we noticed that if we miss any one dose...she starts couging again...when we give her the dose within half an hour she is ok for next one days....will this be a long term solution...i am afraid that what will happen after 3 months....pls suggest
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011