My 5 months old baby is refusing to take bottle, how to solve ?

Hi Doctor , I have a 5 month old baby. I exclusively breastfeed him. Occasionally I was giving him bottle (dr. browns) with my milk till 4 months and he had no issues going back n forth. He got his lower 2 teeth around 9-10 days after his 4th month. Around the time he was 4 months he started to fiddle with the bottle more than drinking and now he completely refuses the bottle, tries to bite it, and then if we persist, starts crying! Please help. He nurses several times during day and nite hence its getting difficult. Thanks. Piya
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011