My 4 years old son's head hurts at night

My four year tells me his head hurts he point to the top of his head. ONLY saying it one time.This has happened for two days only at night time. He is acting normal and playing . No vomiting of fever . He does have seasonal allergies and is always rubbing his eyes especially when he is on the computer. Any advice on what may be wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011
if he is having seasonal allergy than might be because of cold or stuffy nose occ children c/o of headache but if it persistent than pls consult doctor
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Dear occasional headache is not a matter concern.There could be some simple reasons behind it.If the headache increases,vomiting happens or fever comes then you need to consult your family doctor.