My 27 days old baby doesn't take mother's milk.

hi i have baby of 27 days and she often cries at evening time... doesnt take mother's milk neither formula..... wat is the problem ?
Asked On : Sat, 4 Sep 2010
Thanks for query,
A child crying in the evening or at night is common problem in children.
They get infantile colic,it remains for about three months.
Give some antispasmodic drops.
Ok and bye.
General & Family Physician Dr. Savita Mishra's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic and thanks for the query
If your baby is otherwise playful in the daytime and taking feeds, you need not wory. It is a cyclical phenomenon and unlikely to last longer. It is possible that baby completes sleep in daytime and irritable at a particualr time or with a particular surrounding. Take him out, change environment. Should help.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hi aparna,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
first of all avoid formula feed till 6 month.
your baby may be taking enough milk but you are feeling its not enough.if your baby is taking enough then he will show progressive weight gain.
if he has at least six wet diapers per day with pale yellow urine, and 2 to 3 stools every day, his requirements are being met.
so just watch carefully
if these are not met then there may be faulty feeding. you have to know how to breast feed
take care