My 23 years old wife was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and has severe pain in the arms, back and hips. Please suggest a treatment

Hi Doctor , this is Ali,my wife age 23 height 5 ft 5 inch & weight is 52 kg is having pains in her joints from last 1 year.Last month we met Orthopedic specilist in Dubai he suggested us to do the blood testing & MRI Scans for waist back side and hips joints from right/left side of the lower area & report is positive about Rheumatoid arthrits and i want to mention that she has deliverd baby in october and after that we came to know she is infected with hepatitis C and we have under gone for 6 months with the course of interferone alpha 2B 18 million imu injection and now the report is negative and course is finished during this time she is having too much pain in her back side and hip joints and arm joints pls suggest waiting for your reply ALI
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011