My 2 years daughter has a systolic murmur. Is anything serious?

ive just had a letter from my local hospital explaining that my daughter who is 2 has a systolic murmer,,, is? this a seious condition?????
Asked On : Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Who order the echocardiogram in the first place? The murmur is caused by some structural problem in your daughters heart and only a pediatric cardiologist can tell you if it's serious or not. So contact your family Dr. and let them sort it out, this isn't a decision that should of been left up to to make, they should of done it for you. I'm sure your probably absolutely terrified, but start calling today, take care, Donna