My 10 years old son had black heads and rashes on the tip of his penis

I have Male child aged 10 years,recently he has developed red rashes in tip and blackhead of the pennis(Past 10 days),which during and after bathing has burning sensation and while passing urine he has burning sensation in noon...sometimes itching.. consulted homeopathy doctor ,he mentioned it could be fungal infection and providing medicines,but he told if this is not getting better after 15 days of medication he needs to undergo VDR test as it could be syphilis ... can you let me know the cause of this coming in children as this is normally transmitted via intercourse as this cause is ruled out in this case..further if this is syphilis can this be curable..iam more worried please throw some light
Asked On : Sun, 15 Aug 2010