Mushy smelling stool. Not gaining weight. What does this signify?

Hi there. My 27 month old has had mushy slimy foul smelling nappies since December gone (windows open for 10-15 minutes!). 3 doctors have said nothing wrong, teething nappies, too much fruit etc and a stool sample test came back fine although they couldn t tell me what it was tested for. She has always been of slim petite build but she s not gaining weight very well and she eats like a trooper with a well balanced diet and not much junk at all. Not keen on meat but we replace it with eggs , lentils and beans 2-3 times a week. She is getting self conscious and upset when she needs to go which is upsetting. Sometimes tummy pain and loss of appetite but not that often. No food intolerance s or allergies in family but she does have naevoid hyper thichosis if that could be of any help. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012