Muscle pain, myocitis, vitamin D deficiency. Taking calcirol granules. Treatment?

My wife is suffering from muscle and joint pain. She is 31 years of age She was having vitimin D deficiency some time back. After taking calcirol granules now the levels are normal. Even after vitimin D levels are normal she is having muscle and joint pain. Doctor is predicting myocitis. Any doctors expertise in so that I can approach in this regard do you recommend any doctors in XXXXX can you please help her in this regard
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012