Muscle pain in legs along with joint pain, restless legs, suffering from acid reflux

I have been getting pain in my legs (feels like muscle pain) along with joint pain for a while now. I am also not as alert and feel tired a lot of the time. I get very restless legs too. I have started suffering from acid reflux too and generally feel unwell most of the time. I have been to my Doctor who has done blood tests which all came back normal . It is affecting my everyday life and work and I dont know what to do next...
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012