Muscle pain in arm and legs. High blood pressure. Had bladder infection

Hi, I had a bladder infection which turned into a kidney infection about three weeks ago. I finally got them taken care of after three different antibiotics , however, now I am having random long-lasting deep muscle aches. They are mostly in my arms and legs, and although the pain is near my knees and elbows, it s not a joint pain that hurts with movement, it s a throbbing ache that comes and goes regardless of movement. I ve also just been diagnosed with high blood pressure , I never feel rested when I wake up even after sleeping 8-10 hrs, and my body is unusually sensitive to heat and cold and can t seem to regulate well.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012