Muscle pain above left elbow, tenderness, shoulder pain. Cure for pain?

pain in muscle above left elbow and tenderness to muscle in this area and below to forearm and the same pain is in the shoulder of same arm and just seems to be getting worse and worse. I am right handed so I don t overuse this arm. Have had this pain continuously for years and have always worked out but since I haven t been to the gym in about a year, this pain has returned and only intensified - is it a good idea to start working up this muscle again?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
The muscle pain that you have could be due to shoulder tendonitis. It is best top consult an orthopedician for the confirmation of diagnosis so that specific treatment can be initiated.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,