Multiple painful canker sores in mouth, lower face swelling, tenderness in armpit, tiredness. Have excellent oral hygiene. Causes?

This week suddenly, I have multiple painful canker sores in my mouth, my lower face is swollen up and sore like I was punched, even where there is no canker sores any where close. My left arm pit is very tender in one spot in particular and sore around it. I feel achy and tired. My hips and back hurt when I lay down to rest. I have a tender spot on my thigh that feels like a bad bruise but I don t remember injuring myself and I can t see a color bruise. I am a 43 year old female in general good health (I think) that goes to the doctor regularly for checkups. I had a screening mammogram yesterday but did not have orders for a diagnostic so they couldn t do that. I just had biometric blood testing that came out ok but not sure what that means. I recently had my teeth cleaned and have excellent oral hygiene .
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012