Multiple nurofibroma. Warts all over body. What can stop growth?

here is a case description of multiple nurofibroma Mr.F with multiple nurofibroma has 4 daughters d1,d2,d3,d4. the older 3 daughters got affeted with the disease and te youndest one, d4 did not get . the disease started visible in all of them around 7- 10 years of age . first black small spots on the whole body started appearing and slowly they turned into warts like structures , now all the 3 women are 42, 37, 33 years of age , ms.D1 has 2 daughters , one daughter is fine and second one , now 14 years old again got affected with the disease . in her ase also, at around 6 years the spots started appearing and they have been growing , the little difference between her and her mother s is this young girl is getting patchy like spots and again small brown spots inside the patch here, myself is d4 who was not affected t with the disease writing this , now my query is the young girl (daughter of D1) atleast can be cured to some extent? myself d4 without the disease have 2 kids , one son (2.5 years old)and one daughter (5 months old) . i m terrific about chances of my kids getting the same? can any precautions be taken to avoid ? all of us are pure vegetarians
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
hi i have read ur query.nothing to worry about the condition as it is not life threatening all the siblings are effected as it is chromosome no 6 which is mainley effected.i will see atleast one patient everyweek of neurofibromatosis daily.zinc supplementation and taking ketasma drug which controls the disease to some extent and use a sunscreen daily to avoid the symptoms which is mainly effected.