Multiple lipomas on arms, thighs, legs, back and chest. Multiplying in numbers and size. Any remedy ?

i am 28 yrs old. suffering with multiple lipomas approximately 70-80 in no s, which are located on my arms,thighs,legs,back and chest . I am much worried as they are multiplying in numbers and size in short period of time.I do not have any other major health problems except minor sinus and cold problem. pls help me by suggesting remedy or medicine and diet to be followed to cure or get rid of lipomas completely.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012