Multiple indentations on the thecal sac, multilevel disc hydration. Multilevel disc hydration and height loss. Changes in the cervical spine. What does it mean?

I have been told that I have multiple indentations on my Thecal sac also ModicType 2 end plate changes around L5/S1 disc also Multi-Level Disc hydration and height loss L5/L1 multi-level OA changes in the cervical spine and in the lower lumbar spine. There are multiple small indentations on the Thecal Sac by disc osteophyte complexes. what does it all mean
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012