Multiple hard, tender, red bumps on both legs, please suggest me the remedy

I am a 26 year old female who recently started getting lumps on my legs. I got the first lump about 6-7 weeks ago and have only gotten more. I have about 8 lumps now. They are all tender, swollen and red. They have not gone away and only more keep showing up. The present on both legs below the knees. They are not soft like lipomas. Blood work was normal and a surgeon won t cut. Antibiotic didn t help. My doctor doesn t know what s going on. If I am on my feet for more than a half hour they ache from the knee down. Just walking for an hour or two can cause great pain. The pain starts in the knees and goes down through the ankles. The spasaming is almost constant. My doctor recommended I take ibuprofen for the inflammation. I haven t noticed any change. There is no itching associated with this either. I used to work out, but I haven t recently as I am afraid of the pain in my legs. I take a multivitamin every day and fish oil. I have been on birth control for 9 years, currently Tri-Sprintec (1 year), but I am switching to either the Nuvaring or Yaz. I also take Claritin and Singulair for allergies. I had a double hernia when I was 5 and my gallbladder removed last May. Please help! I need answers. It wouldn t be so bad if it weren t for the irritation of the spasming and the aching of the legs. I have never felt this pain before.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Feb 2011