Multiple cysts in kidney. Ultrasound report done. Consult a nephrologist or urologist?

Hi Doctor,
My child is now 6 months old. Before birth mutiple cysts were detected in her right kidney. Ultrasound report (after birth) says her right kidney functions 6.42%.
Currently, she looks very much fine to me. Normal urine and stool. Normal diet.
I am confused as to whether i should be consulting Nephrologist or Urologist ? Since i am from India (Bangalore), i am planning to visit CMCH - Vellore.
Please assist in selecting the specialist doctor for the above mentioned problem to baby.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013