Mucus production, cough, peppery taste in throat. Any thoughts?

I have been having some allergy problems for a couple of months. I just recently had some congestion and it hasn t went away. I have a lot a mucus production but I am not sick. I do have a cough and I am coughing up mucus but now when I Cough there is a peppery taste In the throat like I sucked pepper down my throat . Any thoughts
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Hi
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
you should be evaluated for this disease , it seems to be an infected throat or tonsis , or some kind of allergic manifestations . I recommend to have a proper clinical examination
Hope it helps
Dr imran

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.