Mucus from head, bleeding from nose, consistent smell of mucus, bad breath. What could be wrong?

My name is Barbra N.I have mucus from up the head i dont know where it comes from. I keep pulling it away every time it comes from the back of my nose because when I sneaze it does not reach the nose. And after that blood comes with it also. sometimes a full bid partical of old mucus like particle and very smelly can come out. I also keep smelling blood inside not from outside. No one has ever told that I have a bad breath But this gives a bad smell so I keep brushing . I have used citrizens, antinistamines, nosal sprays but nothing has changed. I have no pain at all. I drinks a lot of water. What is wrong with me and how can this stop?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013