Mucus build up in the nose. On nasal spray for allergy, acid reflux medication. History of sinus surgery

I have had this feeling like theres alot of mucus buildup in the back of my nose/throat for over 8 months it wont go away. ive been to the ent 3 times, ive been on nose spray allergy medication and acid reflux medication and none of them work. Ive never had this problem before and it seems to just constantly be there. its taking a toll on my life. I can breath in fine it just feels like theres something clogged at the back of my nose. I had sinus surgery 3 years ago and i havent had a problem ever since.. until now. please help. i can not stand this. Whats going on?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013