Moving lump felt on top of testicles. Looks like cyst. Worried, advise required?

Hi Doc, about a month ago I felt a lump on the top of my right testical. It is hard to find but I just checked today to make sure it went away but it is still there. I can t really tell it it is an bigger or not but it is pretty distinct and it isn t set in one spot as in the lump can be moved around to a certain degree. It looks to me as a cyst on the epidymis or something like that. I am 16 years of age and in good health with no history of tc, I m very worried need assurance.
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012