Movable, hard lump under jawline. What could it be?

Hi, I have a small hard lump on /under my jawline roughly a straigtline down from my eye, it s movable and is not really noticable, I ve had it for roughly six months it s about the size of a very small pea, it hasn t really changed since I first noticed it, it seems to be movable. I had it checked out a few months ago but the doctor had no idea. Do you have any idea As to what it cauld be??? Thanks again!
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012

As per Your description it seems that it is either a very small cyst or a Small lymph node and although you don'thhave Pain and the swelling is not increasing in size than there is nothing much to worry about
But if the swelling increases in Size or there is Some redness or pain than you need to visit a physician

wishing you a speedy recovery

Dr. Gaurav