Mouth shrinking alarmingly, lips tight, jaw falls forward, cheeks collapsing. Reason?

Hi erm I ve notice my mouth is shrinking alarming rate I can t widen my mouth and my lips are lined tight. I ain t had appointment, also my jaw falls forward alot and my cheeks are collapsing due to no exercise they have fallen in presume. What is going on with my face. It feels like their going inwards I m only 21 been birthday Feb, this has been happening this year but my cheeks have been grdualy wasting over few years.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013