Mouth infection above teeth, white spots, loss of taste, lichen planus. Treatment?

Sir, I m suffering from mouth infection left plan above the teeth . I have little white spots with streching in veins and having feeling like some thing is happening .Also feels little treching with mild pain and taste less feeling some times .After eating taste become change .Also I have consulted with doctor , and he given the treatment of lichen planus . Please guide me .Please note that I m Also suffering from Polip with high inflamation .
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012