I ve been eating and throwing up earlier today. After I felt better, I brushed and began drinking water and eating a banana. While eating the banana, my mouth felt normal. When I finished the banana (almost an hour later--I was taking it easy on my stomach ), my mouth (near my throat and back of the tongue ) began to hurt with swallows. It almost felt like what I imagine an allergic reaction would feel like, but I m definitely not allergic to bananas. The feeling went away shortly only to return when I ate a strawberry toaster strudel. Again, the feeling subsided and returned a moment ago when I bit into a turkey burger with cheese. Minutes later, as I write this, the feeling is subsiding. I will take another bite. And yes, the feeling is back. Any idea what the problem is here?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013