Moustache area swollen and burns. Not an allergy. Home remedy?

Good evening, I'm 35 years old and for the past two weeks where my mustache is its swollen and it burns all the way to where my nostrils are... sometimes I feel like is numb.. I have no bumps or any type of sores... I haven't changed the way I eat so I know it cant be allergies to something I have eaten.
Please let me know what are the possibilities.. I work long hours and most up to 7 days a week. I have no time to be going in to the clinic. if there is something I could do at home I would really appreciated.. thank you
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013