Morning wood. Is it normal?

my boyfriend gets morning wood every morning is that normal..?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jun 2010
well no he just says that he dosnt know why he has to get it every morning
all this week
okay and if it keeps happening is it bad.. cuz before me he has had sex with 4 different girls thats why im concerned..
  Anonymous's Response
Morning Wood is basically there from dreams that you may not remember. You can either take care of it. (so to speak) or you can sit there and go to the bath room and Urinate, Because usually if a male has morning wood using the bathroom almost always cures it.

But if the "problem" gets any worse like it urts in the mornig i would suggest going to the doctor to ask....