Mood swings, usually calm, sudden outburst of anger. Have a congenial nature. Cause of sudden outburst?

sir am i sick,as m usually very calm person ,keep all anger within but some times burst out in anger.... and today because of me mom got hurt that was in defense but still it was bad first tim because of me some one got hurt... i dont have any history but yeah,iin anger i use to hurt myself ,by cuttin or stapling .. i dont know why i am geting violent like this,again repeating usually i am calm ,have no fights with frds or class mate or any bad habit like drugs or alcohol
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012

Very good you are calm and always remember that you calm during your daily routine. Also good that you haven’t bad habits like drugs, alcohol, etc.. Be proud of yourself that you can control your anger and situation and will be good for you if you can consult Psychiatrist , explain him your situation. You can try also natural herbs in that moment of anger who will prescribe you a specialist.