Moles all over the body, habit of eating raw uncooked rice, stale pencils. Solutions for this?

hello doc am 20 yr old female , my problem is i hav got addicted to habit of eating raw , uncooked rice , and even slate pencils ....i hav tried to quit it many times but ....can t stay without eating them longer than a week , please suggest something to get off them and please suggest any possible diseases i may get with that . off late i hav experienced lot of moles ..jst tiny back dots on my hands face and legs , is that something wierd ?? i mean ...why so suddenly and lot of moles worried please help
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
this condition is know as pics
might be u have iron deficiency u complete blood count and calcium levels.
show to a skin specialist