Mole seems to have increased in size. Should I get it checked?

I have had a mole looked at on my face about a year ago now and was referred to a dermatologist where the mole was then further looked at and i was told it was nothing to worry about and that the mole may have been traumatised in some way, since then the mole has been fine until about a month ago the mole had rised again from where i may have caught it and it hasnt gone down since, do you think it wise that i get the mole looked at again?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013