Mole removed. Had stitches. Skin split. Does smoking cannabis cause this?

I recently had a mole removed from my upper lip . I had stitches in my lip but my skin split from them so now my face is bandaged until i can get stitches again next week. All i really want to know is if i can smoke my medical marijuana while my face is healing or else the rest of my body and daily eating schedule is off. does smoking cannabis harm my cut or stitches?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
yes if you expose these soft portions to irritant agent this can happen
so you have to choose between the two lip or cannibus smoking