Mole on the upper lip. Need information on the cost of treatment, Side effects and the healing time

Hi , I have done quite a search on internet about mole removal. Different options are available:- 1) normal surgery 2) laser surgery 3) only medicines I want to taken an opinion:- I have one mole just about lip.I want to remove the same. There are ointment in markets which can also remove the same. But they also have their own side effects. Surgery is one option.I want to know :- 1) what is cost 2) what are/could be side effects 3) how many days i have to keep bandage or take care 4) will it leave any scar . Normally doctors will prefer mode which will give him more money. (I came to this conclusion by reading some feedback). WWW.WWWW.WW Regards, Vishal
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013