Moderate lesions on face, chest, arms and back, hair loss problem, acne since puberty. Advise ?

Hi, I am a 31 yr old woman who has had acne since puberty . Even now, I still have moderate lesions on my face, chest , arms and back. They do not itch . Over the past 3-4 years, I have started noticing a LOT of hair fall. My hair volume has reduced to a fourth of the volume I had initially. My periods are very regular and I have an active lifestyle where I walk more than 40 mins a day, my weight is 64 kgs and my height is 5 ft, 3 inch. Last year, after reading about hair loss , I started making licorice tea at home by boiling the root. After drinking this infusion, my hair loss reduced almost completely. But once I stopped taking it, the hair fall came back. Please advice.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012