Moderate MS and MR. Recent angiography shows occlusion, narrowing. Suggestion bypass, dilatation, transplant. Opinion?

hellow sir, m giving following details about my father- age:- 64yrs. having moderate MS and mod. MR with 25-30% LV function and currently angiography report shows occlusion and narrowing in LAD, LCX, RCA etc. cardiologist says we will operate for bypass, artery dilatation and mitral valve transplantation . they also told me that there will be high risk in operative procedure . sir i want your opinion. please reply fast or email me on YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013