Mitral valve prolapse, taking naxium, nucart, calaftin, zolent, ceefakind. Homeopathic medicine?

My wife aged about 50,ht 5.3, wt 62kgs approx colour fair suffering from Mitral valve prolapse last 4years .she is taking following medicine at this time Before breakfast 1 Tab Naxium Nucart 8 M 1Tab after breakfast Calaftin 40 1Tab Zolent 1/2 Tab Ceefakind 250 1Tab After Lunch Calaftin 40 1 Tab After Dinner 1 Tab Califtin 40 Zolent 1 Tab Montral 1Tab Ceefakind250 1 Tab Please suggest me the Homeopathic Medicine with regard JPRastogi
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012