Mitochondrial disorder, extreme stomach pain, blood in stool, nausea, headache. What is causing symptoms?

Hi, I am a 23 year old female with a mitochondrial disorder. i had a total colectomy w j pouch three years ago. i was punched in the stomach last night. i am in extreme pain. have some blood in my stool which is completely watery (more so than usual) i am very distended and nauseous. i have not thrown up. I have a really bad headache . what could getting punched in the stomach have done to cause all of this?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012