Missed periods, negative pregnancy tests. Bright red discharge when wiped. What could this be?

I have just recently missed 2 periods (nov & dec which isn t normal because they re usually regular) and had negative home pregnancy tests . For the last 2 weeks whenever I go to the toilet I am not bleeding but when I wipe I have bright red blood mixed with a clear/translucent discharge . This however is not present every single time I go to the toilet, and doesn t happen everyday either. Usually a day or two before a period I get painful knees, and they have been on and off hurting for the past 2 weeks also. Could this blood mixed with the discharge be my period?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  31 Awaiting Answer