Missed period. Prescribed duphaston. Not pregnant. When am I likely to get period?

I had my ovulation and it was confirmed by my doctor with echo, I shoudl have had my period on 13th of February but it was late! I did home pregnancy test after four days, I did another test after 8 days but all results were negative. I was perscribed Duphaston 10 mg (2 tablests a day for 5 days) and i toook my last pill on 28th of February morning. After how many days should i get my period? It has been five days now and still no period. Thank you for your help, i really need it.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013