Mised periods, negative pregnancy test, cramp in stomach, creamy white discharge, nipples tender. Am i pregnant?

Hi my name is Tionna, I only had the shot three times. I missed my last one in October I was having periods like every two weeks in December and in January. Now it s February and I have missed my period. I went and got a pregnancy test and its all coming out negative and I feel cramping in my stomach and have a creamy-white discharge also my nipples are very tender.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Thanx for writing to us.
Well as u have missed your shots chance of pregnancy is high.
Well wait for a week or so before getting a pregnancy test done.
B hcg reports can be done to know pregnancy.
Consult a gynaec for proper evaluation and blood test.
They might be just premenstrual symptoms too. Byeee