Mirror fell on head. Having throbbing pain in head, dizziness, nausea, blurred vision. Serious?

Hi, for background information I m a 17 year old girl. I had a large, heavy cosmetic mirror fall on my head at about 10 last night. I felt okay for about a half hour except for a bit of soreness where it hit and a sharp pain in the lower left side of my neck down to my shoulder when I moved. After about an hour, however, My head started to throb. I could feel it from the point where the mirror hit into my eyes and sinuses. I also got dizzy, and severely nauseous with slightly blurred vision and a weird flashing light whenever I closed my eyes. Could this be anything serious?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013