Minor pain in lower rib cage, mistreated for kidney stone, unbearable pain during ovulation. How do we diagnose ?

I started to see the NHS in 2006 for a minor pain on my right lower rib cage, they mistreat me for kidney stone , (which i didn t need treatment was only a little 0.25 mm plaque) and as the years progressed the pain has become more intense and unbereable during ovulation , the pain will travel up to me leg with severe head acheI also suffer from terrible shoulder pain right hand side (The NHS has been incapable of diagnosing the problem they have tried steroid injection, didn t work. Could you please, many thanks in return.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013