Minor chest, rib cage pain. EKG, X-ray, brain scan, blood test done. Muscular skeletal pain, anxiety?

I have a minor chest/ rib cage pain that varies in location on my chest from each side to middle to lower rib cage. I went to ER a few times got EKG done 3 times and it was fine, two blood tests normal, chest x-ray fine, brain scan fine. Was told it is anxiety . Went to a chiropractor said my back is very stiff and my vertebrae are stuck causing the nerve to flare up. Saying thats why i have chest pain since its all connected to rib cage. I do not have any family history of heart disease i am 25. I am active and i do not smoke cigarettes. When i first went to ER they said it was a musculor skeletal pain and the next ER they said anxiety. The chiropractor believes the first one. I take vitamins such as B12, C, Magnesium, fish oil EPA DHA.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012