Minimal bleeding/darker discharge since Colposcopy, abnormal PAP. Is this cervical cancer ?

I had a colposcopy this past Friday, 5 days ago, after recieving an abnormal PAP result of CIN 3. I have two separate questions. I am reading many places that Pap results can not determine CIN... only LSIL or HSIL. I saw the report for myself and it states CIN 3 with dysplasia . Looking for another opinion on the results of the PAP. Second question is in regards to the colpo. I am only having very minimal bleeding/darker discharge since the procedure... doesnt even fill a mini pad throughout the whole day. Nothing heavy or bright red EXCEPT after a bowel movement . Since the procedure I have had bright red bleeding on the toilet paper when I wipe following a BM. I am starting to worry that it s a sign of the worst case scenario and that its not healing because its cervical cancer . Thoughts?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013