Milk dots on genitals, not sexually active. How can I get rid of these?

Hello I m 14 going on 15 years old I ve never had sex so I know it can t be a std . But for 1 or 2 years I have had milk dots. It gets worst. there not on my face there on my private parts. It s making me self conscious. It effects my self esteem. Is there anyway to make them go away. Maybe eating certain things or not eating certain thing, putting maybe acne cream on them,wash with a type of shampoo? I m so desperate at this point I d try anything even a home remedie
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013